Sunday, July 5, 2009

THANK YOU

The words "thank you" do not seem adequate to express my feelings, but I don't know what else to say. The community, our friends and our families have stepped up to help in ways that I never could have imagined. I wish I could thank each person individually, but there are countless people who deserve thanks and many kind acts have been done in secret. Please know how much our family appreciates all that has been done for us!

This is my first attempt at an independent post. My sis, Jessica, is a blogger and I have to give her all of the credit for getting this blog going. However, this post is about her so I can't ask for her help! Jess did a great job high lighting the yard sale in the previous post, but she failed to mention the countless hours that she herself spent organizing the event. Jessica was at the yard sale from 5 AM until the very end, working the whole time (except for when she test drove the bike). Jessica is a go-getter and when she puts her mind to something it always turns out amazing!
Thanks, Jess, love you and appreciate all that you do!


POSTED BY MOM

1 comment:

Tyler and Jess said...

Jamie you are so sweet. I know you would do anything for me. Just trying to repay you for all you have done for the family. Love you! Miss you!