Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Adventurers

The PALLI kids went to the Safari this past weekend. They let their parents and siblings tag along. We are so fortunate to be able to spend time with these amazing families and to have some fun in the process!



I have to give credit to the Floridians for recognizing how blasted hot their lovely state is and for making necessary accommodations! The safari is actually a drive-through so you get to stay in your nice air conditioned car for the whole tour, whew.

The Safari was followed by a picnic and we explored some of the park activities, but it was HOT, HOT, HOT!


I've decided that if I'm going to go around sporting a hat nearly everyday, I really need to invest in a few more. You know, add a little variety to my style :)


Remember how I told you they were smart here? When was the last time you heard of a Safari that included a Splash Park! It felt so good to cool down.




Nothin' slows these boys down!

No comments: