Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Mississippi River and Nauvoo

Whoever said, "A picture is worth a thousand words" must have been feeling like I am right now.. too tired to say much! We were able to make a quick stop in Nauvoo this evening and look around a bit. After a full day of travel we were pretty tuckered out and all of the museums were closed, but we enjoyed strolling around and taking a few pictures. The kids were quite impressed with the Mississippi River (although they were hoping to see a bull shark that had made its way up-stream.. too much Animal Planet). Enjoy!































2 comments:

Brandan & Haylie said...

Glad to see your posting! I'd love to know more about your adventure to Florida...I know it's because of Carter but I'd still like to know more of the back story. Hope all is well and that you travel safe:-)

Melissa said...

I love it there and want to take a family trip there. Sounds like y'all are making good timing. I hope the rest of your trip goes safe and well! And we will pray for Carter's surgery to go well. I was telling him the other day what a strong boy he is. good kid. :) He and Braydon were so cute doing a comedy skit at the scout talent show. It was sweet of him to help Braydon out. :)