Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, COLBY!

It's hard to believe that Colby turned 12 today! Where or where has the time gone? We are so proud of Colby. He is a good boy who tries hard to choose the right. He also keeps us in stitches! Case in point: the other day I was working out to Jillian Michael's exercise video (real but kicker, by the way). It was getting close to the end and I wanted to quit early and I said so out loud, more to myself than anyone else, but Colby overheard me. "Mom, look at Anita (one of the back-up exercise chicks and I have no idea how he knew her name) her abs look like plastic! Your abs look like waves in the ocean so you should stay tough and finish your workout!" Alrighty then...

This is the cake Colby requested: three layers with a landing strip on top. Not bad, I say, not bad at all from the mother who prefers store bought cakes. What can I say? I aim to please...


WE LOVE YOU, COLBY!!!


This picture is from Jenny's wedding back in November. I wanted to post about the whole event way back when but she never got me the pictures (I like to shift blame away from myself, it's a talent). Anyway, here's my cute family on said event.

Oh, I decided to save my insurance update story for tomorrow. It's a good one...

3 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Cool cake! Happy B-day to Colby!

Sooooo super glad that you're back to posting. I love your posting flair!

Love, Bree

Amy said...

I CANNOT believe he is twelve years old. Holy crap we're getting old. Awesome cake. I do wish the wedding picture were bigger so I could see everyone better. Am I being too picky??? :)

Cristina said...

Happy Birthday Colby! Glad to see you are back to blogging...I missed your posts too.