Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Do You Miss About Florida? (Interview with myself- fascinating)


1. I miss that, when doing laundry, I had to walk down the breeze-way to the laundry room and I could see the ocean waves and feel the ocean breeze all around me. Looking out my window at the neighbors garage just isn't the same.

2. I miss that Caitlin wore her swimsuit all day rather than 4.5 outfits that will all end up in the dirty clothes basket.

3. I miss wearing the same three sundresses everyday. Not only did it cut down on laundry, but they were much more "spare tire" friendly... if you know what I mean.

4. I miss that we survived with just the necessities and, quite frankly, it made life so much easier! Maybe I would have enjoyed living in pioneer times, relishing in a meager, simple lifestyle. Scratch that, I like indoor plumbing A LOT!

Okay, no more stalling, I've got to get my chores done :)

No comments: