Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things You Don't Know You Don't Know (You Know?)

Well, we didn't run out of gas today, nor visit with the doc, didn't go anywhere exciting, nor to the pool. What shall I blog about whilst we live out our last few days in Florida? How about this:

Carter: MOM, my leg hurts. Rub my foot.

Me: Seriously, Carter, I'm trying to pack.

Carter: BUT MOM, my leg hurts!

Me: Rrrr, why don't you tell me something I don't know?!?

Carter: Without mucus your stomach would digest itself.

Tomorrow I'm going to compile a list of the ten most important things I've learned while being in Florida for a leg lengthening and a list of ten things you don't need to bring with you. I think my blunders may serve to help another Paley Family. And in the end, isn't that what matters? Helping other people? In fact, if I had to do it all again, I would live through all the erroneousness (is that a word?), just to aid a fellow human being.

P.S. That's totally a lie. I would sheepishly take the easy way out ;)

1 comment:

Tyler and Jess said...

He has to be the funniest kid in the world! I can't wait to hang out with him!