Monday, July 19, 2010

Bragging Rights

By now it should come as no surprise that I believe bragging about your children is an absolutely socially appropriate behavior. So here goes! I got an email from Dr. Paley's patient coordinator asking for pictures of Carter's ocean escapades. I sent her a few and this is the email I received back:

Hi Jamie,

He is the poster boy for lengthening- seriously!! What a good egg you have! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. It is truly amazing what these kids are able to do wearing fixators despite everything they’re going through-- but I think snorkeling is a first!!

Carter is a trailblazer!

Caroline





2 comments:

KGB said...

Carter, You are definitely my poster boy! After crying from the last post--this one made me smile really big. You are the bravest, best boy ever. Give your Mom, Dad, Brother, and Sister hugs from Grandma and Grandpa Brown. We love you all!

Amy said...

We sure miss you guys. Tell Jason hello for us all! Emma asks about him almost every day. Hang in there, you guys are doing great!